Do you remember playing with stacking toys when you were a little kid? Stacking toys are one of the first learning toys for children. We are sure that almost all of us had so much fun with them.
Stacking toys are one of the most popular toys. It always has a place in the heart of children and parents. But why? Let us see a few benefits of stacking toys and why it is so popular among parents and children.
Have you ever noticed the satisfaction on your child's face when they complete a task or an activity? Child-led play is one of the most important things during their early years. Kids enjoy that feeling of pride when they complete playing with their favourite toys. Let us look at how these toys can help children develop their brains.
- Hand-eye coordination - Children develop a connection between their hands by stacking the pieces on top of each other.
- Problem-solving skills - Children learn about the different sizes and shapes and how smaller pieces are more stable when placed on larger pieces.
- Cause and effect - Thinking about cause and effects is a skill we need in all our ages. What happens if I do this question develops a sense of curiosity in children.
- Gross motor skill development - If the pieces of the toy are scattered around, children walk or crawl to reach them
- Fine motor skills development - Playing with stacker toys requires definite motor skills. Stacker toys help to develop this skill.
- Goal setting - Fixing a goal and completing it gives kids and adults a sense of pride. Isn't that wonderful?
In the brain factory, we promote the child-led play. But keep in mind that children learn from their parents. As parents, we need to help them with early learning. To become fantastic humans, children need our help. But they may never ask it.